Tiananmen Square Tiananmen Square

It made me laugh, the music ruled, and it was fun!

That's worth a ten in my book. XD

I have to admit it wasn't the most politically correct thing I've ever played though... XD

Webcam Junk 3 Webcam Junk 3

It's bad. The score is WAAAY too high.

I know you vote 5 on you flash everyday your brother told me. ;)

Anyways, here is my review.

There's like, a million of these, so you could have at least made an effort to make yours stand out. Usually when I'm on my computer, I'm not standing 10 feet away from it, so the shirts, pants and faces are way too small. (I used the black pants as a handlebar moustache though XD) and even if I did stand back 10 feet so the shirts and all that would fit, I'd be too far away from the screen to see it properly. And what's that red transparent square supposed to be? I just used it on my eye to make it look like a scouter from DBZ.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

This game is going to go down in NG history!

NOW THAT'S A FLASH GAME!!!! You must have been working on this for a long time, it's effin huge! I've been playing for like an hour and a half and I've only unlocked 3 stages. I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU: KING OF FLASH GAMES!!! ;D So, yeah, Congrats on the front page that you WILL get!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Death ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Death

What the hell am I supposed to shoot at!? XD

Best game on newgrounds.

Sonic Rush Soundboard Sonic Rush Soundboard

Cool! ^__^

I love that game beat it 100% my first day. :D

Bowja 3 - Ninja Kami Bowja 3 - Ninja Kami

Bowja... FROM HIS CAAAASSHOLLLLL!!!!!!

I think the people who say this game is boring are people who just plain hate point and click adventures, wich is no reason to give it a 2. >:( This is my fav kind of game right here, so I thought it was anything but boring. :/ It felt like oddworld/lemmings/monkey island. good job. ;)

(btw, I got stuck at the tank XD not that I couldn't figure it out, im just to lazy right now to sit there and try and figure it out.)

Guns n Angel Guns n Angel

Awesome!

5/5 10/10!!! Angels hardcore!

Dick about in a spaceship Dick about in a spaceship

3.34?

This is great stuff. why such a low score? >:( I hate you newgrounds.

Platformer Engine Test Platformer Engine Test

I got 267 coins. D:

Mario looks sexy when he runs.

Jectoons responds:

sure he does

Webcam Dress Up Webcam Dress Up

XD omg

What the hell man, you need more stuff, like a top hat. I liked the way I looked with a pipe though. ^__^